Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Keeping in Touch

Monterey is lovely, sunny, warm, and you can walk to most places you need to go. I have only found 1 coffee shop that is internet friendly and it is a bit of a walk, I earn that coffee!!

There is a Dennis the Menace park, a kids science museum and of course the Monterey Bay Aquarium. My daughter Mandy was thinking about coming here and taking in the Aquarium while we were here, so my mind is going down the what if route. Sadly, we will be gone before she can bring Lilly down.

Mandy says that when she turns on her computer 1 year old Lilly looks to see if I’m there!! Being away from family is tough, but the computer and phones help. With skype and instant messaging on the computer, it is much easier to stay connected especially with the little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment