Saturday, January 29, 2011

A New Beginning

A lot has happened since Karen and I took over the care of Quiet Moon in July of 2010.  It was such a sad situation but has seemed to turn out well in the end.  Cyndi and Marcus wound up getting to do their Mexican sailing adventure after all, and we wound up with this wonderful vessel to begin our adventures.  Karen and I are going to continue this blog as we travel.  All the posts prior to this are from Cyndi and Marcus.  From here forward, it will be Karen and I.

I am working on a "catch up" post to talk about our trials and adventures in getting the Moon back to seaworthy condition.  I will post it soon and try not to be too wordy.  We are presently waiting out the winter months in the harbor at the Stockton Sailing Club and tending to the never ending list of little projects....at least the projects are little now.    More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment