Thursday, November 5, 2009

Provisioning

Went to Costco yesterday, I had a budget in my mind of $100 to do a little provisioning. Not everything, just some things to get started. The $100 is because I am working on being a cash only person. It is pretty easy to use and ATM or credit card, even if there is no money in there, I have overdraft. Makes it too easy to NOT keep track of expenses.

So I think I'm adding up the cost of things, it seems EVERYTHING in Costco is either $5+ or $10+, and I know I have a little more than $100 to spend. I think I'm being careful, and the total is . . . $199. !!!!! Should have known.

Have I mentioned Marcus and I have different views of things? I get home late and it takes several trips to bring all the stuff to the house. He thinks we are bringing 5 days of food and buying more along the way as we need it. I think we need 5 weeks of food and will supplement as we go along. He thinks I have bought too much, I think I have bought too little. What ya gonna do?

Well, I'm gonna go shopping, I need some canned chicken . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment